Ivy Tech Holdings Ltd (“ivy tech”) is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We use your information for legitimate interests only. These include:
- Where you are contacting ivy tech to speak to our Sales team or for any other enquiry, the ability to respond to your communication efficiently and effectively with you.
- Where you are applying for an open position at ivy tech, the ability to effectively analyse your suitability for that role and the quality of your application, and for us to communicate effectively with you. We may also keep these details on record so that we can keep you in mind for future opportunities.
We do not and will not provide any of your personal or business information to other companies or individuals without your specific request and permission, apart from as specified below. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We record the basic information provided by your web browser when you access our website. This information is technical and does not contain sensitive personal details. This might include: your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation, etc. We use this data, for legitimate interests, to assist with problems that may arise in relation to this website and to aggregate access trends to provide a better browsing experience.
When you register your contact details with us, we may collect the following information: Name, Contact information including email address, telephone numbers, company, requirements. Our legitimate interest in this information is so that we can contact you in order to respond to queries in the most efficient and effective way.
Where the “Live Chat” functionality is available, we will also collect any personal information you provide to us while using that functionality. This functionality enables you to message a member of staff, so that they can answer your queries and provide information in real-time. Our legitimate interest in retaining this information is to enable fluid communication, and for quality and assurance purposes.
When you provide information to us in order to apply for an ivy tech job, you can upload a CV. We will hold this information with the legitimate interest of determining the suitability of your application for the role.
As mentioned above, we will keep this application, and your details, on record, so that we can contact you in the event of any later suitable vacancies, and to cross-reference any future applications you make.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to communicate with you and to provide you with a better service. In particular, we require this information for the following reasons:
- To discuss any queries or requirements you have;
- To follow-up with the most relevant information relating to your query; and
- To arrange next steps with you in relation to your enquiry.
We may use the information to:
- Improve our services;
- We may periodically send emails about ivy tech company and service updates or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We require this information to communicate with you and to assess your application.
In particular, we require this information for the following reasons:
- Assess whether you meet the minimum requirements of the job application;
- To arrange next steps in relation to your application, should you be successful; and
- To cross-check applications so that we do not proceed with multiple applications from the same candidate, in case multiple applications have been made in error by the candidate.
We may use the information to:
- Improve our services;
- We may periodically send emails about ivy tech company and service updates or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
All the personal data we process is processed by our staff in the UK, Australia and Ukraine. No third parties have access to your personal data, unless otherwise specified within this policy, unless the law allows them to do so or you have requested for these third parties to have access.
We will retain your information for a period no longer than necessary, which will be, unless otherwise requested, for the duration of our contractual obligations and as long as legally required, which should be no longer than 7 years. This is to ensure that all decisions and actions have been properly documented and retained for this useful period.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email email@example.com. You may also contact us for further details or with any queries.
You may request the rectification or erasure of this personal data. You may also request the restriction of processing concerning you or object to such processing. You also have the right, taking into account the purposes of the processing, to have any incomplete personal data about you completed.
To the extent that the legal basis for our processing of your personal information is consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. Withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of processing before the withdrawal.
If you consider that our processing of your personal information infringes data protection laws, you have a legal right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority responsible for data protection. You may do so in the EU member state of your habitual residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
A Cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on your computer or mobile device. Like most interactive websites, this website may place and access certain Cookies on your computer that can be used to help remember your preferences, help you navigate between pages effectively, and generally improve your browsing experience.
You have control of enabling or disabling Cookies on your internet browser. Most internet browsers accept Cookies by default but you can amend these settings where needed and to do so you should navigate to the help section of your browser.
If you wish, you can choose to delete Cookies at any time. This will mean however that you will lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently.